Frames Foundry was first launched in 2015 looking at the growing trends in buying glasses online. Our aim is to provide quality and trendy prescription glasses to people so they can choose their favourite pair from the comfort of their homes. The team behind Frames Foundry has tremendous experience in the optical and retail sectors. In fact, our company culture is driven by a passion to serve our customers and provide them with quality eyewear; eyewear that will make you look good and feel good.
Our Core Values
At Frames Foundry, our goal is to provide choice in colour, design and style to our customers which they cannot find on the high street. Our core values include the following:
- Procure quality eyewear and bring trendy designs to the market
- Provide high quality service to delight our customers
- Treat our customers, partners and employees with dignity and respect
- Fulfill our social responsibility by donating glasses to developing countries
- Be transparent in our pricing
- Create a culture of creativity and warmth
Our Social Responsibility
Our team has been involved in supporting eyecare charities in third world countries to improve the eyesight of people who cannot even afford a pair of glasses. Our donations allow patients recovering from cataract surgery to obtain reading glasses free of charge.
The charities in the third world countries are lacking in surgical equipment, hospital wards, beds and medical supplies. If you would like to support our initiative, please make a donation here.
Browse Our Collections
To buy, simply browse our catalogue and select your next pair of glasses.