The Coronavirus outbreak has put the world in a situation that is completely unprecedented. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. However, while we are working hard at getting the orders out to you, please expect slight delays in the delivery which can take from 2 to 3 weeks in the current climate. We have reviewed our internal procedures in line with guidelines setup by NHS and with immediate effect have implemented the following measures:
- Health & Safety guidelines as published by NHS are implemented in our lab
- Staff numbers are being kept to bare minimum to manage social distancing
- All staff is strictly following the guidelines and is using masks, gloves and anti-bacterial wipes where necessary to reduce any risk of cross contamination
- All our workstations and surfaces are wiped down with anti-bacterial agents every hour.
- All incoming and outgoing packaging is carefully wiped using an anti-bacterial agent
If you have any questions about our procedures or with regards to your order, please feel free to contact us by email [email protected] or by phone 0118 402 8929.
Updated Delivery and Returns
We understand that in line with social distancing and current situation, everyone's movements outside the house are restricted and we want to make it convenient for our customers to be able to order glasses from the comfort and safety of their homes. Therefore, with immediate effect we have revised our delivery and returns to the following:
- Free delivery on all orders above £30 by Royal Mail.
- The free returns period has be increased from 30 days to 90 days.
- We will accept orders where prescriptions are over 2 years old as long as they are approved by our inhouse optician and we have a written consent from you.